PoE switches and products give Administrators the ability to power devices in locations that are difficult or even impossible to run standard electrical lines. EtherWAN's Power over Ethernet products send power and data further, are compatible with more PoE devices and have features like PoE scheduling to make networks more efficient.
- Send Power Even Further — Up to 820 ft (250M) with EtherWAN's Extend Mode
- Per-Port Power —15W, 30W, and high power 60W PoE switches
- PoE Force Mode — Power more devices, even ones that don't follow PoE standards (IEEE 802.3 af/at)
- Support — Backed by US-based complimentary tech support
- PoE Watchdog — Automatically reboot unresponsive devices (Managed products)
- PoE Media Converters — available to send power and data up to 1200ft