Our ITS and Security focused, in-person training courses are taught by certified Network Engineers, and offer material tailored toward your application and skill-level. Learn about industry best practices and train employees with live demos, engaging presentations, and hands-on access to cabling and switches. Our classes strictly follow the COVID-19 guidelines set by the local government of the city we are visiting. This includes, but is not limited to temperature checks, downsized class sizes, social distancing, and carefully sanitized equipment.
- Intro to ITS Networking – Beginner (Eligible for 5 IMSA CECs)
- Applied ITS Networking – Intermediate (Eligible for 5 IMSA CECs)
- Securing Your ITS Network – Intermediate (Eligible for 5 IMSA CECs)
- Intro to Networking (Security) – Beginner (Eligible for 4 BICSI CECs)
Embed this video
On-Site Theory Training
Interested in learning how EtherWAN can help you secure and manage your ITS and Security networks? Our on-site theory classes offer in-depth coverage of topics such as network design best practices, PoE Watchdog and EtherWAN's Power over LinkTM Technology.
- 4 Hour ITS Theory Training
- 2 Hour Security Theory Training
Are you and your team ready to learn? Let us know.