Media converters serve as a bridge between fiber optic and copper media. Options include single mode, multi-mode, and WDM (Wavelength-division multiplexing) fiber optic and 10/100/1000 Mbps copper media, allowing for stable and high-speed connection of geographically distant LANs.EtherWAN’s media converters required to pass real-time data transfer test under -40°C to 85°C up to 72 hours no compromise. More default reliability tests include vibration, drop, electrostatic discharge immunity, electrical fast transient and burst immunity, surge immunity, EMI radiation and conduction are all done in EtherWAN labs.
PoE Media Converters are able to transmit power and data.
Dual Rate SFP Media Converters allows for greater installation flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
UL 60950 Media Converters helps ensure maximum reliability and safety.
UL 508 Media Converters for electrical control cabinets and network equipment.
- IEEE802.3at PoE/PSE standard
- UL 60950 /UL 508 certifications
- High ESD / surge protection design
- Dual rate SFP slot
- SC, ST, WDM, LC or MT-RJ connectors
- Multimode and single mode fiber
- FX, LX, BX fiber support
- Advanced Features: Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT), Easy-to-use web GUI, plus SNMP, 802.3ah OAM compliance, VLAN tagging