At EtherWAN, products are purpose-built for specific applications and are widely used in installations for intelligent transportation, video surveillance, and urban infrastructure.
Established in 1996, EtherWAN has been focused on developing high quality Switches, Media Converters, Extenders, and Power over Ethernet products for applications where connectivity is crucial.
EtherWAN's hardened products can withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 167°F, vibrations, and EMI, allowing for installations in places where not possible previously. Specific product features make installation simpler and reduce on-site troubleshooting.
In addition to world class products, EtherWAN puts its customers first by providing services to ensure projects are completed successfully. Services include complimentary support, network audits, network consulting, on-site industry-specific network training courses, and ongoing network maintenance support, all designed to put zero distance between EtherWAN and its customers.
Products are manufactured in EtherWAN's ISO 9001: 2015 certified factory, ensuring the highest quality standards possible. The commitment to quality is backed by a limited lifetime warranty for hardened-grade products. EtherWAN is also ISO 14001: 2015 certified and committed to reducing environmental impact as an ongoing initiative.
EtherWAN - “ When Connectivity is Crucial “
(1) Layer 2 Managed/Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
- Hardened and Industrial Ethernet Switches
- Gigabit and 10G Ethernet Switches
- Fiber Intelligent Ethernet Switches
- Ethernet Switches with SFP
- Fiber Optic Modularized Ethernet Switches
- PoE Ethernet Switches
(2) Managed/Unmanaged Media Converters
- Hardened and Industrial Media Converters
- Media Converters with SFP
- WDM Media Converters
- Gigabit Media Converters
- PoE Media Converters
(3) Ethernet Extenders
- Ethernet Extender over Copper Pair
- Ethernet Extenders over Coaxial Cable
- Ethernet Extenders with Management Features
- Ethernet Extenders with PoE
- Ethernet Extenders with Power over Link
- Industrial Cellular Gateways
- Industrial Smart IoT Edge Computing Gateway
- IIoT LPWA Solution
(5) Surge Protectors
- Surge Protection over Ethernet
- Surge Protection over Copper Pair
- Network Interface Cards
- Industrial and Hardened Power Supplies
- Hardened SFP Fiber Transceivers
- TransRack (DIN-mount on Rack)
EtherWAN offers industry specific Ethernet connectivity equipment to vertical markets. Our products are designed in compliance with or certified by industry standards.
- NEMA TS2 for ITS and Transportation
- IEC 61850/IEEE 1613 for Utility Substations
- EN 50155 for Railway and Train Applications
- IEC 61000 for Industrial Automation Applications
- UL C1D2 certified for Explosive and Hazardous environment
- IEEE 802.3at PoE for Security & Access Control
- IEC62443 for Cybersecurity