Media converters serve as a bridge between fiber optic and copper media. Options include single mode, multi-mode, and WDM (Wavelength-division multiplexing) fiber optic and 10/100/1000 Mbps copper media, allowing for stable and high-speed connection of geographically distant LANs.
Industrial Media Converters
Why Use an Industrial Media Converter
Types of Media ConvertersFiber Media Converters enable connections of copper-based Ethernet equipment over a fiber-optic link or convert the different fiber-optic networks.
Copper Media Converters provide integration of copper and fiber network cabling to extend network distances.
PoE Media Converters are able to transmit power and data.
Dual Rate SFP Media Converters allows for greater installation flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
Gigabit Media Converters provides media conversion between "10/100/1000BASE-TX" and "100BASE/1000BASE-SX-LX Fiber or 100/1000BASE-SFP Fiber
UL 60950 Media Converters helps ensure maximum reliability and safety.
UL 508 Media Converters for electrical control cabinets and network equipment.
- IEEE802.3at PoE/PSE standard
- UL 60950 /UL 508 certifications
- High ESD / surge protection design
- Dual rate SFP slot
- SC, ST, WDM, LC or MT-RJ connectors
- Multimode and single mode fiber
- FX, LX, BX fiber support
- Advanced Features: Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT), Easy-to-use web GUI, plus SNMP, 802.3ah OAM compliance, VLAN tagging