Media converters serve as a bridge between fiber optic and copper media. Options include single mode, multi-mode, and WDM (Wavelength-division multiplexing) fiber optic and 10/100/1000 Mbps copper media, allowing for stable and high-speed connection of geographically distant LANs.
PoE Media Converters are able to transmit power and data.
Dual Rate SFP Media Converters allows for greater installation flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
UL 60950 Media Converters helps ensure maximum reliability and safety.
UL 508 Media Converters for electrical control cabinets and network equipment.
- IEEE802.3at PoE/PSE standard
- UL 60950 /UL 508 certifications
- High ESD / surge protection design
- Dual rate SFP slot
- SC, ST, WDM, LC or MT-RJ connectors
- Multimode and single mode fiber
- FX, LX, BX fiber support
- Advanced Features: Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT), Easy-to-use web GUI, plus SNMP, 802.3ah OAM compliance, VLAN tagging