Established in 1996, EtherWAN became a subsidiary of the German Phoenix Contact Group in 2017.
EtherWAN has been consistently dedicated to the innovation of industrial-grade Ethernet communication equipment. With experienced software and hardware teams, solid integration verification capability, high-quality technical consulting, the company has obtained many patents worldwide. Designs produced in-house, and manufacturing based in Taiwan, are guaranteed to maximum quality and service.
EtherWAN is a leader in the manufacture of industrial Ethernet switches, media converters, Ethernet extenders, PoE (Power over Ethernet) products, and wireless communications equipment. The company’s products have been widely used in intelligent transportation systems, security surveillance, energy, critical infrastructure, and factory automation.
With headquarters in Taipei Taiwan and California USA, EtherWAN pursues sustainable development with innovative thinking, and the pursuit of the highest quality and customer service. The management team is also committed to improving the close cooperation with key customers and key manufacturers to provide products and services that best meet market needs.
EtherWAN has an ISO-certified operation process and manufacturing base. The entire product line fully complies with the EU ROHS environmental protection regulations and actively cooperates with the implementation of the green policy. EtherWAN is committed to reducing environmental impact and load, and implementing a green supply chain as an administrative strategy and operational direction.
EtherWAN - “ When Connectivity is Crucial “
(1) Layer 2 Managed/Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
- » Hardened and Industrial Ethernet Switches
- » Gigabit and 10G Ethernet Switches
- » Fiber Intelligent Ethernet Switches
- » Ethernet Switches with SFP
- » Fiber Optic Modularized Ethernet Switches
- » PoE Ethernet Switches
(2) Managed/Unmanaged Media Converters
- » Hardened and Industrial Media Converters
- » Media Converters with SFP
- » WDM Media Converters
- » Gigabit Media Converters
- » PoE Media Converters
(3) Ethernet Extenders
- » Ethernet Extender over Copper Pair
- » Ethernet Extenders over Coaxial Cable
- » Ethernet Extenders with Management Features
- » Ethernet Extenders with PoE
- » Ethernet Extenders with Power over Link
- » Industrial Cellular Gateways
- » Industrial Smart IoT Edge Computing Gateway
- » IIoT LPWA Solution
(5) Surge Protectors
- » Surge Protection over Ethernet
- » Surge Protection over Copper Pair
- » Network Interface Cards
- » Industrial and Hardened Power Supplies
- » Hardened SFP Fiber Transceivers
- » TransRack (DIN-mount on Rack)
EtherWAN offers industry specific Ethernet connectivity equipment to vertical markets. Our products are designed in compliance with or certified by industry standards.
- NEMA TS2 for ITS and Transportation
- IEC 61850/IEEE 1613 for Utility Substations
- EN 50155 for Railway and Train Applications
- IEC 61000 for Industrial Automation Applications
- UL C1D2 certified for Explosive and Hazardous environment
- IEEE 802.3at PoE for Security & Access Control
- IEC62443 for Cybersecurity