The EMC400, 4-slot Din-Rail mount chassis brings Flexibility, Reliability and Redundancy to mission critical network infrastructures. Its flexible design allows for a variety of EtherWAN Media Converters and Ethernet Extenders to be combined into one chassis giving users a solution that fits the needs of each individual network installation. Designed with dual power inputs, the EMC400 allows for two separate power sources to increase reliability and dependability eliminating the single point of failure of a single power source.
With its hot swappable design, the EMC400 allows existing communications to remain uninterrupted during the simple installation of EtherWAN Media Converters and Ethernet Extenders. In addition, the EMC400 incorporates Electrical Isolation with fused overcurrent protection between devices within its chassis. With its solid metal enclosure, DIN-Rail mount design, and hot swappable technology, the EMC400 is the ideal solution for reliably interconnecting separated network media and pushing Ethernet beyond its boundaries.
EtherWAN — "When Connectivity is Crucial."
» Hot-swappable installation of Media Converters and Ethernet Extenders.
4-Slot DIN-Rail Chassis
» Supports redundant terminal block power inputs.
Supports EtherWAN's Ethernet Extenders and Media Converters
» Supported models include EL2321, EL2211, EL2315, EM1000/EM2000, EM1000S/EM2000S, EM1020, EM120, EL100/EL110, EL200/EL210 and ED3501 series.
- • Power supply input: 90-264VAC
- • EMC400 chassis input: 12VDC
- • Minimum cable AWG: 16AWG
- • Max. [email protected] installation, depending on installed devices
- • Over current protection
- • Steel Electrogalvanized ColdRolled Coil (SECC)
- • 130 x 164 x 92.1mm (W x D x H)
(5.12" x 6.46" x 3.63")
- • 1.37kg (3.02lb)
- • DIN-Rail
- • Power 1: On, power input 1 is connected
Off, power input 1 is disconnected
- • Power 2: On, power input 2 is connected
Off, power input 2 is disconnected
- • -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- • -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity
- • 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- • Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- UL 60950-1
- FCC Part 15B, Class A
- EN 61000-6-4
- • EN 55022
- EN 61000-6-2
- EN 61000-4-2 (ESD Standards)
- EN 61000-4-3 (Radiated RFI Standards)
- EN 61000-4-4 (Burst Standards)
- EN 61000-4-5 (Surge Standards)
- EN 61000-4-6 (Induced RFI Standards)
- EN 61000-4-8 (Magnetic Field Standards)
Environmental Test Compliance
- IEC 60068-2-6 Fc (Vibration)
- IEC 60068-2-27 Ea (Shock)
- IEC 60068-2-32 Ed (Free fall)
|EMC400-EPWS||4-Slot DIN-Rail Media Converter Chassis with two HDR-30-12 Power Supplies in the Package|
|EMC400||4-Slot DIN-Rail Media Converter Chassis|
* DIN-Rail mounting kit is included