EtherWAN's EX17908 provides an 8-port switching platform supporting IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet, high performance switching with features required for small-business enterprise environments.
The EX17908 is equipped with 8 10/100/1000BASE-TX PoE ports. The EX17908 is feature-rich with full wire speed throughput, QoS support, making the EX17908 Series a powerful network switch.
The IEEE 802.3at PoE ports provide up to 30W/port with a total power budget of 240W, making the switch truly versatile for connecting with PoE Powered Devices (PD) with different bandwidth and power consumption requirements such as; outdoor PTZ dome cameras, wireless access points, and way-side communication devices.
Users are able to access management features such as IP configuration, QoS, VLANs, trunking and via web browser interfaces.
EtherWAN — "When Connectivity is Crucial."
Power over Ethernet
» Supports IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
» PoE power output up to 30W/port, power budget up to 240W
» PoE (Power status, Link status), System, IP configuration, Port-based VLAN, QoS Priority through the web browser interface.
Easy to Install
» Internal universal PSU 100VAC-240VAC, 50-60HZ
- • IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
- • IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX
- • IEEE 802.3x Full duplex and flow control
- • IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-TX
- • IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
Forward and Filtering Rate
- • 14,880pps for 10Mbps
- • 148,810pps for 100Mbps
- • 1,488,100pps for 1000Mbps
Packet Buffer Memory
- • 2M bits
- • Store-and-Forward
- • Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control
- • 9.6K bytes
Address Table Size
- • 8192 MAC addresses
- • 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- • Device: Max. 8.8W (without PoE)
- • PoE power budget: 240W Max.
PoE Power Output
- • IEEE 802.3at: up to 30W/port, 55VDC, 545mA Max.
- • Alternative A, Pins 1/2(+), 3/6(-)
- • Alternative B, Pins 7/8(+), 4/5(-)
- • Metal Case
- • 266 x 160 x 44mm (W x D x H)
(10.47" x 6.30" x 1.73")
- • 1.52Kg (3.35lbs.)
- • Desktop, Rack Mounting
- • 10/100/1000BASE-T: 8 ports (PoE)
- • Per Unit: Power Status
- • Per Port: Link/Activity
- • Per Port PoE: Act/status
- • 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- • -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity
- • 10% to 95% (non-condensing)
- • Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- CE Mark Class A, FCC Part 15 Class A
|EX17908||8-port 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE (IEEE 802.3at) Web-smart Ethernet Switch|
|KR-BK17||Rack mounting kit (black)|