Engineering Change Notice - EX43000
ECN Number: PM150707
Related Products: EX43000 Series
Reasons: Chipset migration
Issue Date: July 07, 2015
Effective Date: July 07, 2015
The switch chipset ADM6999 is in the end of life. EtherWAN decided to select IP178GI from IC+ to sustain the EX43000 Series. The new EX43000, with the small mechanical appearance of the old EX43000, is already in mass production. EtherWAN encourages you to begin migration plans with the new EX43000 series soon.
Other than mechanical measurement and appearance is changed, the new EX43000 Series features more than the old model. All includes:
- Power Input is 12 to 48VDC
- Dimension is 50mm (W) x 110mm (D) x 135mm (H)
- Provides 2-ports 100BASE-FX ports with SC, ST, WDM and SFP options
- Supports broadcast storm protection enable/disable by DIP switch
- Provides 3-pins relay output (normal open and normal close)
- Supports IEEE802.3az EEE(Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports IEEE802.3az 10BASE-Te only. 10BASE-T is not supported. 10BASE-Te is fully interoperable with 10BASE-T over 100m of class D (CAT5) or better cable quality as specified in ISO/IEC 11801 :1995.
- Front panel and top view drawing
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact your EtherWAN sales representative or e-mail to email@example.com
EtherWAN Systems, Inc.