Smart City Summit & Expo 2021
23-26 March , P729EtherWAN's products are providing long-term reliability and connectivity for a range of urban sectors. With an increasing emphasis on IoT (Internet of Things) solutions, the company is poised to expand its presence in smart cities around the globe.
Internet of Things World Asia
22-23 September, Booth IoT06Accelerating Business Transformation with The Internet of Things, IoT World Asia is part of TechXLR8 Asia, a festival of tech events presenting the technologies that are fuelling the business revolution - IoT, AI, 5G, Blockchain
17th ITS Asia Pacific Forum
25-28 May, Booth 72The 2020 ITS APAC Forum Theme of "ITS Innovation Creating Liveable Communities" will demonstrate Australia’s new initiatives and adapted learnings from the advances of our neighbouring mega cities. Key topics to be covered included MaaS (Mobility as a Service), Autonomous Vehicles, Data Analytics and network development.
- EtherWAN lends its networking expertise to various areas such as intersection surveillance, airport & border security, transportation security, and critical infrastructure.
- EtherWAN’s products are providing long-term reliability and connectivity for a range of urban sectors. With an increasing emphasis on IoT (Internet of Things) solutions, the company is poised to expand its presence in smart cities around the globe.
EtherWAN offers a full range of Ethernet equipment that meets the critical standard and certification requirements of power and energy markets.
- Power & Electricity World Philippines is held in SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex Manila on 20 to 21 May 2019 showing the companies news of Philippines and internationals related to sectors Energy, Solar energy, Electricity, Renewable energies
- The National Roads & Traffic Expo is Australia's BIG national trade show for the entire roads transport ecosystem.
- Themed Smart Mobility, Empowering Cities, 26th Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress, the world’s leading transport technology congress, will arrive at the shores of Singapore from 21 – 25 October 2019.