EtherWAN's 17016A provides a 16-port switching platform supporting IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet, high performance switching with features required for small-business or enterprise environments where sustained connectivity is crucial.
The EX17016A is equipped with 16 10/100BASE-TX PoE ports. The EX17016A is feature rich full with wire speed throughput, making the EX17016A Series a powerful network switch.
The IEEE802.3af PoE ports provide up to 15.4W/port with a total power budget of 246.4W, making the switch truly versatile for connecting with PoE Powered Devices (PD) with different bandwidth and power consumption requirements.
Power over Ethernet
Supports 16-port IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
Easy to Install
»Supports rack mounting » Plug-and-play operation
• IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX
• IEEE802.3x Full duplex and flow control
• IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet
Forward and Filtering Rate
• 14,880pps for 10Mbps
• 148,810pps for 100Mbps
Packet Buffer Memory
• 1.5M bits
• Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control
Address Table Size
• 4096 MAC addresses
• 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
• 260W Max.
• Device: Max. 13.5W (without PoE)
• PoE power budget: 246.4W Max.
PoE Power Output
• IEEE802.3af: up to 15.4W/port, 47 - 55VDC, 350mA Max
• Metal Case
• 440mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 44mm (H)
(17.32" (W) x 8.66" (D) x 1.73" (H))
• Standard 19" rack-mount size, one-unit-height
• 3.8Kg (8.37lbs.)
• Rack mounting
• 10/100BASE-TX: 16 PoE ports
• Per Unit: Power Status
• Per Port 10/100TX: Link/Activity
• Per port PoE: Act/status
• 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity
• 10% to 95% (non-condensing)