EtherWAN's EX17008 provides an 8-port switching platform supporting IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet, high performance switching with features required for enterprise environments.
The EX17008 is equipped with 8 10/100BASE-TX PoE ports. The EX17008 is feature-rich with full wire speed throughput, QoS support, making the EX17008 Series a powerful network switch.
The IEEE802.3at PoE ports provide up to 30W/port with a PoE power budget of 120W, making the switch truly versatile for connecting with PoE Powered Devices (PD) with different bandwidth and power consumption requirements.
Users are able to access management features such as; IP configuration, QoS, VLANs, trunking and via web browser interfaces.
EtherWAN — "When Connectivity is Crucial."
Supports 8-port IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
Comprehensive IP configuration, QoS, VLANs and trunking
• IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX
• IEEE802.3x, Full duplex and flow control
• IEEE802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
Forward and Filtering Rate
• 14,880pps for 10Mbps
• 148,810pps for 100Mbps
Packet Buffer Memory
• Auto Negotiation
• Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control
• Auto MDI/MDIX
Address Table Size
• 4K MAC addresses
• 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Device: Max. 5.8W (without PoE)
• PoE power budget: 120W Max.
• Alternative A, Pins 1/2(+), 3/6(-)
PoE Power Output
• IEEE802.3at: up to 30W/port, 50 - 57VDC, 600mA Max.
• Metal Case
• 266 x 160 x 44mm (W x D x H)
(10.47" x 6.30" x 1.73")
• 1.4Kg (3.08lbs.)
• Desktop, Rack Mounting
• 10/100BASE-TX: 8 PoE ports
• Per Unit: Power Status
• Per Port: Link/Activity
• Per port PoE: Act/status
• 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
• -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity
• 10% to 95% (non-condensing)
• Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
FCC Part 15 Class A, CE mark Class A
|EX17008||Web-smart 8-port 10/100BASE-TX PoE (IEEE802.3at) Ethernet Switch|
|KR-BK17||Rack mounting kit (black)|
Thanks for your feedback!